View Single Post
      06-05-2012, 03:01 AM   #4
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

I took a test drive @ long beach bmw and the guy was an air head, he didnt know anything about the car and didn't pressure me to buy. I'm under 21 so I had to drive with someone but either way, I got no lecture no pressure and really no knowledge except drive fast but safe. I'm guessing cuz I'm under 21 he didn't expect me to buy the f30 but w/e. The overall experience was nice I was there for a brief 2 hours and about 90% was just driving around. I took it on a freeway romp and too it around back roads which was very fun - the cops lol. Just free food, free driving and just an insight of what the new f30s are doing. I only drove the 328 cuz of the twin turbo 4 cyl. Curiousity and it was pretty good and suprising but could've been faster. I say just go, its free test driving and they cover you with insurance!!!
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.