Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by turugara View Post
V10

That should have been the engine in the RS5
Exactly.. sound is briljant!
By the way he was telling me in front off the trafficlight that hey liked the screaming sound of my car... The PE's are realy nice upon flat out... lol... anyway... was a nice thing.. and I'm proud on my little pony... good dog ;-)

About the RB's.... if you have the money and a good engineer -> Do it...
Always and a lot of power... car is a beast after the upgrade... almost the same upgrade as a tune after stock or Meth on top of a FBO.... No lag at all, just like you went from a 1.6 to a 2.0 liter engine... the whole curve is higher and power is always there and controlable but brutal....
Buy good brakes.. much more heat upon hard breaking, everything is fast... car is now in perfect balance. I'm afraid I do not have much other mods to get... single is to much hastle for me in the EU...and it's my DD...
BMW 335 E92 09 - Full options - DKG - Procede Rev 3 - Vishnu Meth and Chargepipe - Forge Diverter Valves - Vishnu Flex Fuel Kit- AR Catless DP - Afe Intake - Helix IC - Ar Oil Cooler - PPK Water Cooler - M3 Suspension - JRZ RS1 Shocks - Eibach Pro Springs - Drexler LSD - BMW IS Exhaust - EBC Yellow Brake Pads - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - M101 Wheels - Michelin PSS - M-Tech Body - M-Strutbar