06-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #1553
N54CoupeHP
Lieutenant

Drives: 2012 335is

Garage List
2012 335is  [4.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddict View Post
Hello guys is this the stock exhaust for the IS or he did some kind of modification to it? I love it

thank you.
That's dasano18's car, he had the PROcede installed and the car was running on Map 3 (naturally aspirated mode). Where the turbos are disabled.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647425

Here's a quote from his post.

"The funny thing was that since the city was so small and tightly packed with no where to speed i decided to put it into map 3 or the naturally aspirated map in procede. My god this thing sounds like a beast when those waste gates close. I said to David “if i cant drive fast and ill never have the kind of money to play around in this town, i might as well be loud and obnoxious while im here lol”. Funny thing was in map 3 the car really turned heads. The burbles of the engine and the high pitched sounds really got people reaching for their cameras to take some pictures. This was shocking to me given the fact that there were plenty of much nicer cars than mine around."
TOOK DELIVERY 24 OCT 2011 [FIRST PICS] [INTERIOR PICS]

Last edited by N54CoupeHP; 06-12-2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Quoted wrong member
N54CoupeHP is offline   United_States