Originally Posted by BJK1903
I recently bought a 2008 E92 Xi. I want to modify it but seems like the more I look the more things comes up to do. I was wondering what order you guys would follow if you had to do the things below?
Thank you in advance for your time...
*Tint the windows
*Change suspension ( to lower the car)
* Detail the car (I really need this one - Polish- wax)
*Change the bumper to Aero style
*Change tire and rims to 19's (I have the stock 18's)
*Change the chrome window trim.
Here's what I would do. (I'm sure others will have different opinions.)
1) Detail the car - this should be easy to do and you could do it today theoretically and not have to wait for parts like some of the other mods.
2) Change tire and rims to 19's (I have the stock 18's) *This assumes you're on RFTs. If not, then it moves lower on the list
3) Change suspension (to lower the car)
4) Change the chrome window trim. (If you're going the Plasti Dip route then this could move up the list since you could again theoretically do this today. Plus this is only a $6 investment and is reversible!)
6) Change the bumper to Aero style
7) Tint the windows (This depends on what the laws are. If it's 50% like in MN where I live I don't think it's really worth it do it. But if the limit is 20% then I'm all for it!)
8) Angel Eyes