View Single Post
      06-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
jce92
aw ftw

Drives: 09' e92 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-737
the guy i used was Coastal Window Tinting in toms river. Jeff does amazing work. you can even sit in his shop and watch...

you need to have the RIGHT installer do it... or at least fix it after someone messes it up...

The dot matrix can be tinted properly if the installer uses a vinyl strip and installs it properly... I went from my initial install, which when i questioned the installer said "theres nothing we can do sorry" to a real professional who fixed their mess with only about an hour of time.

Pick the right installer

Before and after...
Hey if you dont mind me asking, where is that place u got your rear windshield tinted? And for how much? I brought pictures of properly tinted car, with sources (black vinyl method) with actual black vinyl strip at my cost to this ignorant man who did my tint and he said it cant be done. I guess the term "you get what you pay for" is right. i trusted him, seeing hes from same country as i...

LUX/Black Line/OEM Mtech Rear/Carbon Fiber Emblems/Carbon Fiber Mirrors/JL Motoring Carbon Fiber CSL Trunk/Black vinyl Roof/Gloss Black Kidney/Tint/Coded/Still in Process...
jce92 is offline   United_States