Bump. Would appreciate any feedback as I need to make a decision *very* soon on my car.
Residual: $29,100. I had given MSD to lower my payments, so they would sell it for $26,100 and keep my $2000 security deposit. Basically I be paying $28,100 plus new tires soon. That's looking at $31.5k-ish for this car.
I'm not sure if it's worth keeping it or getting another car for now, that's cheaper and I can drive till the F32 comes out.
Would appreciate any thoughts regarding my current car.
Last edited by Nas23; 06-13-2012 at 04:32 PM.