These are the values I used:
- KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB -> AKTIV (This allows communication between CAS and CTM when closing by FOB)
- KOMFORT_LADE_POSITION -> AKTIV (This enables Comfort Access to the trunk, double click and hold trunk botton on FOB, it is aktive by default)
- KOMFORT_SCHLIESS_FBD -> AKTIV (This enables remote komfort close operation (roof goes up from FOB, BUT NOT WINDOWS))
- SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_OEFF_FBD -> AKTIV (NOT SURE but I think that this parameter allows you to close windows when roof have finished to OPEN from FOB)
- SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_SCHL_FBD -> AKTIV (NOT SURE but I think that this parameter allows you to close windows when roof have finished to CLOSE from FOB, important because if you dont change it, your windows remain opened when you close the roof...)
- SCHEIBEN_KOMPL_OEFF_IDG -> AKTIV (NOT SURE allows you to open completly open the roof from drivers lock, I dont know what 'completly' means)
- SCHEIBEN_KOMPL_SCHL_IDG ->AKTIV (NOT SURE allows you to open completly open the roof from drivers lock, I dont know what 'completly' means)
- KOMFORT_STOP_LADE_POS -> AKTIVE (If you are closing the roof, it stops al lade-position which is when the roof is all out, the trunk is closed but the roof is folded above rear seats, you have to release and hold again close button for finish the entire process... ) For your info..., but I think it is totally useless
For remote closing the roof you only need this three:
But I have to advice that my dealer upgrade all my modules and now I cannot close the roof from FOB anymore... so maybe is the CTM firmware which is blocking remote closing.
Originally Posted by cn555ic
Until I see a car in person without CA is when I will believe it.
Believe me... It doesnt matter if you do or not.