resident girl.
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksure
Yes, Progressive looked at it yesterday and cut me a check for $8200. I think its going to be much more after its looked by a body shop.

Progressive initially told me it would take over a week for them to look at the car but I kept calling a few times a day for 2 days. They flew in adjusters so more time slots opened up. Allstate may be doing the same thing so try calling them again.

I will be dropping Progressive after this. I've heard good experiences with Esurance and Amica.
Wow, only $8200? I added up costs of OEM body panels alone and it came to just under $7,000. Plus the whole car will need to be re painted. I was assuming they would total mine but we had similar damage, so now I'm not so sure :/

Good luck! Your car looked really nice. I hope you get it back in perfect shape. Trade Secret in Plano does some phenomenal work, FYI, and the owner is a stand-up guy. Really nice and answered all of my thousand questions.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Black M6 wheels + Toyo Proxes
(and yes, I am a girl)