06-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
HD81
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 12' e92 335ix Le Mans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3rsian Pr0digy View Post
Are you going to lease or finance it? If you don't completely feel happy don't keep it. Don't settle for less especially for a new exspensive car that your most likely going to have why would you sell yourself short?? I thought harmon kardon sound was the regular sound system in bmws and logic7 was the upgraded sound system... In any event follow your heart and pick what car fits you the most

Thanks for the input man. You're right, and that's what I'm gonna do. I actually went to the dealer for the car on Saturday and fortunately, I got there towards closing time so they were only able to take a deposit from me to hold the car so its not actually mine. I just called the dealer and said to refund my deposit so now I think what I'll do is save that $1225 and go get the other one with the Harmon Kardon for $45k.

So logic7 actually came in the 07'-10' models I believe and in the 2011+ models, they basically just branded the system as Harmon Kardon. At least that's what I think because my 08' 335xi e92 that I'm going to trade in has the logic7 which is Harmon Kardon's fancy name, but there's no emblems on the tweeters in the door like there are on the 11'+ models.