Originally Posted by Nas23
Bump. Would appreciate any feedback as I need to make a decision *very* soon on my car.
Residual: $29,100. I had given MSD to lower my payments, so they would sell it for $26,100 and keep my $2000 security deposit. Basically I be paying $28,100 plus new tires soon. That's looking at $31.5k-ish for this car.
I'm not sure if it's worth keeping it or getting another car for now, that's cheaper and I can drive till the F32 comes out.
Would appreciate any thoughts regarding my current car.
Turn it in and get your deposit back. Also, you can only extend if you have a new BMW on order and the new coupe is still a year away.