06-20-2012, 03:55 AM   #1
BES335xi
Colonel
Albania
Rep

Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [0.50]
Question E90 335xi Brake Pads...What do you guys suggest?

I'm tired of the OEM brakes even though theyre good in braking theyre horrible with the dust and i'm tired of it...I've searched around and i'm thinking of going with Akebono #EUR1170 - Rear..
Now they have the fronts as well but alot of websites i've searched theyre saying theyre not compatible with 335xi? So if theyre not, whats my other option to go...Akebono fronts are #EUR1061.

The price on Akebonos was unbelievable too, 60$ for Rears and $60 for fronts...RockAuto.com does not say that they dont fit or not compatible but other websites do...confused and not much knowledgeable when it comes to brakes, total newb lol

If anyone can explain to me or help me find something thats good and will help minimize dust, please reply.

What are you XI guys running to help minimize the dust?

Thank's,
Bes
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..