View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 04:23 AM   #8
BES335xi
Colonel

Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [0.50]
Bought new in 07, currently sitting at 45K, didnt really take care of it much till about 40K and now i'm starting to do all the maintenance work on it and always drove hard sisnce day 1...also My DD car, and i'm FBO now and tuned since around 3K miles all with BMS...No problems regarding TC or AT...Just recently this year started reading all these threads TC this TC that and it got me worried and wanting to get a RWD and an MT which i probably will end up doing come winter, but only because i plan to keep my 335i for a long time, probably go single or upgraded twins and just keep it as a weekend/project car..and get another car to beat on it for work/shopping ..

Also while i've read from all these ppl talking about TC breaking fast, they all referred it to as '' thats what happened to the subarus/evos''. So i just think these horror stories that came through are from people that used to have these cars or read about them...Hopefully our TC is alot stronger though!!! So far so good!
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..

Last edited by BES335xi; 06-21-2012 at 04:28 AM.
BES335xi is offline   Albania