NiVeDh
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: '08 E90 335i, '99 E36 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
lookin' good i really like all of ur mods , btw are your rear wheels sitting exactly flush w/the fender with the ET 25? lemme know thanks
Aggressive fender rolling is definitely required. Check out this thread for what I went through to get them to fit: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom_619 View Post
How much of a drop do you have? What did it cost you too?
Bilstein PSS9 set to highest possible ride height in the front and in the middle in the rear to match the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBlackBimmer View Post
Badass ride for sure. I 100% agree nothing looks better than a black car when clean!

... my only negative comment, what is with the wheel color in the one pic? maybe it's the lighting, but it looks almost like "plastic grey"... perhaps it is just me tho, I am overly picky about "gunmetal" and the differences in colors.

Such a badass car though. The OSS headlights look really good on your front end!
Not sure. The gunmetal steel pearlescent powder coat color has some bluish tones to it - maybe that's why. Then again, the powder used in powder coating is in fact plastic (thermoplastic).