Originally Posted by DESI4life10
Product look great. A few questions.
- What are the weight savings with this exhaust?
- To swap the exhuast, where will the stock system have to be cut in order to install this exhaust?
- Have you guys tested for drone on an AT car (primarily 6th gear at 2000k rpm)?
Other than that, product looks and sounds great. If I was on a stock system, this would definately be a nice way to go.
1. We are waiting on the final product to arrive for a comparison but at least 15 pounds.
2.Cut right near the rear shock arms.
3. The car in the video was an auto No Drone
*Prototype for reference only*