View Single Post
      06-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #149
psmitty95
Brigadier General

Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive

Update to my situation:

Wire for the JB4 was repaired and while it was at BMS they did the 15ohm mod for free!

In regards to all the BMW of Greenwich stuff they emailed us a survey last week. I left very honest responses and almost immediately after submitting it i had an email from someone named Audley with a phone number to call. Called and explained the situation and yesterday they came to my house with a loaner and picked up the car. The front brakes have been replaced, they gave me a new cowl, and they said they couldn't replicate the long cranks. Luckily i recorded a video a few weeks ago so i emailed a video and they said it's the HPFP. They're also replacing that tomorrow then dropping the car back off here. This time around it's been a good experience so far although we'll see when i get the car back. Hopefully no gum on the pedals this time around... Service Advisor this time around is Fabian Bonici (i think that's his name).
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
psmitty95 is offline   United_States