BES335xi
Colonel
Albania

Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humtek View Post
Just normal jack stands. No coding, I cleared the codes with my BT tool, and reset all the adaptions on the DSC module. I think the steering sensor something or other is under the DSC module, I reset that one too, because this little bastard motor fucks with your adaptive headlights. If you notice at night, at least with my XI, when I had my lights on adaptive, they would go all the way to the right and sometimes center and then go back to the right and stay there. Before I replaced the servo, I just manually turned them on, which doesn't utilize the adaptive feature. This was fixed after I replaced the motor.

BTW, I got the motor and transfer case fluid from Tischer. It totaled in around at $530. The motor comes complete with new bolts and the o-ring.
Yeah i ordered the parts/servo motor from Tischer as well and also ordered "Set classification resistor Part# 27 10 7 557 345" I watched a youtube video about the Servo Motor posted on my thread on the XI section and it said whenever you replace you're servo motor be sure to replace the resistor as well.

My adaptive headlights are messed up too, but i think i messed 'em up my self when i installed my LED AE's, i broke the clips on the cover and i was getting condensation inside my headlights whenever it rained, i just ordered a new cover and will try and reset 'em all as you did via BT Tool and well see if that clears them away.

Thank you for the info bro! much appreciated.
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..