07-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General

Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
To The guys at Flemington once again.

Tonight I had a flat tire in my x-3 at the train station. After I changed it, I stopped at my local gas station to get it patched. The 2" nail was in a place that they couldn't patch. I remembered I bought an insurance policy for tires when I got the X so I called Flemington BMW to find out what I had to do so I could get a new tire. It was almost 7:00pm but the service manager said to bring it in and "do you need a car?"! THAT's what I call service! He sent me home in a sweet silver e90 335 (do they even come in any other color?). I am so glad my new car is coming from them too, this dealership has NEVER let me down and I don't think they ever will. I am definitely buying the tire insurance policy for my 328-xi when it finally comes in.
Thanks man we appreciate it. I have the road and tire plan and its great. The new company we have is way better than the old company and better than any other company I have ever seen. I have a bubble on the Michelin PS2 (no runflat that I bought myself) and they ARE COVERING it 100%. I know you cant wait for your car. I saw your porsche parked here the other day (who can miss the great color combo) but could not find you. I was hoping we could talk about a few things. Let me know when your coming in and thanks again for the good review.
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
ALPINE6SPD is offline   United_States