Would appreciate the help, friend of mine is trying to sell his E46 325i as he's headed back to school for a law degree. Would appreciate it if you could spread the word. If anybody's interested in a decent low mile car, please contact him via e-mail.
For sale is a pre-LCI or pre-facelift 2001 BMW (E46) 325i sedan in Topaz Blue Metallic equipped with a 5-speed steptronic (automatic) transmission. It has just over 85,000 miles. I have taken meticulous care of this car and have babied it during the course of my ownership. The car has some minor wear but nothing excessive for its age. The entire cooling system has been overhauled as per the BMW maintenance schedule.
All major services and pre-emptive maintenance has been undertaken by a trusted independent BMW specialist in Mamaroneck, NY and, as such, have a complete set of service records is available for this vehicle. The vehicle has been fitted with a set of aftermarket 18 inch wheels measuring 225/40/R18 with brand new Hankook Ventus V12 Summer Tires and has been equipped with H&R springs and Dinan by Koni (Yellow) adjustable shock absorbers.
***I will include the original wheels (BMW Style 45) and tires (Continental) with the purchase of the vehicle. The stock springs are available and can be reinstalled prior to sale for a raised ride height. The vehicle is equipped with many options including:
- Heated seats
- Power seats -- Non-sport seats
- Harman/Kardon Surround Sound system
- Premium, Cold Weather, and Technology Packages
- Power Moonroof
- Custom blue-weave carbon fiber dash trim
- Custom gray-weave carbon fiber transmission selector knob (original wood shift knob available and included)
- Upgraded OEM BMW navigation system with 2010 OEM BMW map disk
- OEM Xenon headlights
- Lightly tinted windows
- A brand new set of Hankook Ventus V12 evo Summer Tires
- Upgraded to M-Technik II front and rear bumpers
- Rare and desirable BMW Performance intake system