View Single Post
      07-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #96
txz4
Major
Rep

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Worst part is he makes illogical points; not politically illogical, logically illogical. When I said that the raw dollar amount he pays in taxes is immaterial (vs the percentage), he responded by giving me scenarios where the cost of purchasing items are in percentages rather than dollars. I have no idea wtf that has to do with anything, but it's absolutely retarded.

Then I say that his hyperbolic post reads as if it were made by someone on coke, and he responds with something about me and acid? It's like he's just typing random sentences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
My ideals? wtf does that mean? And btw, it's been a week or two since I got someone banned, are you giving me a moronic invitation?
^good luck.

I think its hilarious that you didnt understand the percentage reference, pretty self explanatory... Just face it, not one of you have EVER brought up a point that was based on sound logic.With you its nothing but ad hominem BS, and taking everything at face value. Just for you scotch ill spell it out, just because a bill says its going to reduce costs doesnt mean it will, there has to be a way in which it reduces cost for it to work.

If you site the rich needing to pay more in taxes (than current levels) not because of how much the contribute to the whole pie, but by virtue of them needing to not have as much disposable income as they currently do, that is an ad hominem argument. IE "the reason they should pay more is because they live well enough already"