View Single Post
      07-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #102
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
Just like the F-16. You may not enjoy the fact that such a machine needs to exist, but trust me, every time you get to make choices that people in places like Cuba dont get to make, you are in fact enjoying the services rendered by that F-16...
What in god's name are you talking about, and where the hell did it come from? I design systems for the F-16.
This presumption that you know all about people is crap. If you actually read some of my recent posts, you'd know exactly what I do.
And besides, you're the one who started this crap about paying taxes to "enjoy" the F-16. I had nothing to do with that entire line of discussion, but according to you, I suddenly said something in reference to the existence of it. Absolute lunacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
At the end of the day, whatever the rich pay will never be enough so long as they can still be called rich, according to him and EVERYTHING he's said.
Show me when I've EVER said that. You really just ignore what people post, and just keep repeating your propaganda. Let's look at what I actually said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
I don't give a flying f'k how well anybody lives; that has zero to do with anything. We have a graduated tax system, I pay a higher rate than those who make less, fair enough - but only if those making more than me do likewise, or else it's not fair.

Last edited by ScotchAndCigar; 07-03-2012 at 09:33 AM.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States