View Single Post
      07-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #12

Drives: E90 335i

Originally Posted by boostaholic786 View Post
It might be a 2D25 (mass air manipulation cover, maximum air) or something like that. If you dont want to decrease your E85 mix, just go to the user adjustment table, set futureuserA= 2, then change fuel open loop mapping to 75 or set it to 5 more than you have it set to. I had this exact same issue and it gets really annoying. But make sure you set your overboost to 18.0 as well because with the E85, you will hit that much boost, well depending on your mods
The map (assuming you are referring to map 5) is what governs the is possible to over boost to 18 though. I had the code above and just cut back to 45% instead of 50% and there is really no difference in performance. I may go back to 50% but I only get these codes once in a while so not Thst big of a deal.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295