cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Bimmerscoding.com

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
I am going to be able to code the convertible next weekend. He couldnt make it out this weekend.

Fingers crossed**
Make sure you make a copy of my CTM trace file and print it out...If the changes that I listed above doesnt work, try print out both mine and your friend's CTM trace file and compare the two and make necessary changes to match exactly mine, hopefully it will work. I am currently working with another person in doing this. He got his top to go down with windows and mirrors unfolded, but when he pressed close on the key fob only the mirrors folded in and the windows closed and the top did nothing!!!. So he will make the changes that we found about 6 lines that were set differently and he will make the changes tomorrow as he lives in a different time zone then us. Also his 2010 CTM module has 5 more script lines then mine but they dont seem to be komfort closing related. I dont know if its going to work but we will see, hopefully your friends CTM module has the same identical script lines as mine does and make it exactly line for line the same as mine and hopefully he is the second on the planet that has it working without Comfort access!! lol. Keep me posted

the 6 lines that were different from his to mine was

Scheiben_kompl_schl_idg
Scheiben_ab_komf_tuer
Scheiben_kompl_oeff_tast
Scheiben_kompl_oeff_tuer
Scheiben_kompl_schl_tast
Scheiben_kompl_schl_tuer

His was all set to aktiv while mine were all nicht-aktiv

Last edited by cn555ic; 07-08-2012 at 09:03 PM.