View Single Post
      07-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Gee, we're all sooooo impressed!! What a great guy, and there's absolutely no hypocrisy in that synopsis. Let me make just a few observations.

His educational resume is impressive, two ivy league schools - sounds exactly like Obama, except Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude. Where's his transcript, where's his writings? And you might want to consider that having a super-wealthy white guy attend some good schools isn't exactly shocking, is it?

Impressive list of companies there, woweeee! So did he create, found, or develop any of those companies? Or are you just trying to impress us with these names? And he took no salary for so many years, wow, how admirable! Convenient that his family is worth hundreds of millions, that's quite a sacrifice! Sort of like how Obama did years of pro bono work for the community, oh except he didn't have a trust fund daddy.

And yes, there are lots of tea party types who say they don't know Obama's religion, yet all the sane people in the world know exactly what Obama's religion is, and it's not some crackpot cult like mormonism. Those people are just plain nuts. And isn't it reassuring that Romney's the descendant of polygamist traitor ex-patriots?

So tell me how you know Romney never drank or took drugs. And is that desirable? Sounds like a freak to me.

Finally, here's the real scoop - all that stuff doesn't mean shit. Only one thing really matters; how has he acted as a leader, and how do we expect him to lead? That's easy to answer - he is a soulless political being with no integrity, no morals, and no loyalty. As governor of Massachusetts, he supported and stood for everything he now opposes. He stands for nothing, represents nothing, an empty suit. He governed by raising fees on everything, while claiming not to raise taxes. He put his state 47th in job creation. He was an unliked leader.

His political ads feature blatant lies, even going so far as to take a sound bite from Obama quoting McCain and representing it as Obama's own statement. That's as low as it gets. Good luck with your guy there!
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States