Thread: Race Gas
View Single Post
      07-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #79

Drives: 335 ix performance edition

Originally Posted by madmanhiker View Post
You have the Jb4 with catless dp correct?... do u have a cp and fmic? I know u r "x" so not sure of ur config...I know you've been at this for a while........ the 50/50 103/93 octane is the safest approach and it keeps things clean in ur engine. How long have you been using the 50/50 mix? What do your logs show as compared to straight 93? You should have noted a significant increase in power in MAP 7 with the 50/50, am I correct? Log MAP7 3 times for an average - save the data for comparison later. (save the csv files)

the Torco is worth a try in your case... I'm curious to see the change in a MAP 7 log csv ... (also, do u have the e85 harness for ur Jb4 since u do not have methanol injection?)

Link to order Torco 1 QT (Unleaded):

I have dp,cp and intake with jb4 but I don't have fmic. Map7 with 50/50 mix of 93/103 is a big difference from map2 or 5. Don't have Meth yet but that is next and believe it or not I still have not logged :-( lol but I will soon. Everything has been butt dyno so far but I do have a sensitive butt :-). I ordered 6 bottles and will test it out and compare it with 103 octane.
2011 e90 KW V1, JB4, BMS Dp, BMS Intake, CP, Alpina Flash, ISO, E85

Coming soon to the garage: 2014 M3 Maybe M5