Still testing and making tons of progress, Def still room to improve but its getting drastically better.
I hope this ends up working good I primarily listen to techno and another thread I heard someone say "if you listen to techno maybe the logic 7 isnt a good thing"
Current Settings :
- Sub = None
- Front = 2-way, 35Hz subsonic filter at 18dB, 180Hz at 24dB Hi/Lo
- Center = 1-way, 180Hz at 24dB
- Sides = 1-way, 180Hz at 24dB
- Calibration volume = -23dB
- Main volume after calibration = -8dB
If I go higher than -8 on MS8 volume it sounds a little distorted so may try recalibrating at - 21/22 and see if it allows me to get cleaner output at -6 or so MS8 Vol
Also may try the subsonic at 40/18 but so far Im getting good mid bass with mild distortion at higher levels but will continue to tune and post my results.
Anyone feel free to chime in or share any advice... Def making progress