View Single Post
      07-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #36
New Member

Drives: '06 ZSP 325i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wilmington, NC

iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by GOTMH8N View Post
you need to hire a traffic lawyer, someone good that can get you on the "differed prosecution"

I got busted for 74 in a 35 when i was 16, and hired a traffic lawyer that got me on the differed prosecution which was 1 year probation i.e. 1 year with no moving violations and no points go on your license

do that, don't just go to court and pay the ticket bc points will go on your license and you will shit your pants when you see your insurs costs
Insurance was that bad? As it stands, if I just paid the ticket, it's 3 points on my license and 2 insurance points. Will look into a lawyer...