View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #49
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Oh the hypocricy... Hey since we are highlighting quotes here's a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
What part of "he sucked as my Massachusetts governor" don't you understand? You may be acting like he's some new guy on the scene (which in itself is asinine, as he's been running for president since 2006), but I've known all about him for a long time. Try paying attention.

And is your head so far up your ass that you can't see the hypocrisy in your comments? "seems like a nice guy", "a life of much service to others", and "good looking family" is how many Americans describe Obama, yet I can produce, oh, let's say hundreds of posts, from you and others like you, who couldn't have been more venomous and frankly inhuman to the guy.

And how much crap has Obama gotten over his education, which is superlative by any measure? How 'bout his Christianity, or his family background? True, he's not the descendant of America-fleeing polygamists, but we can't all be perfect.

I can't imagine how much ignorance it takes for someone to shit on our guy for a half-dozen years, and then turn around and say "oh, you had better be nice to our guy, he's got good hair and a strong chin, and he comes from wealth". F- that.
Quote:
Well according to the real poll (Rasmussen), there's hardly been a time since the beginning of June when Obama's been ahead, so the only crap is your statement above.http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
Quote:
Maybe lay-off the emoticons and look at what you're typing. And you don't seem to be getting the point; nobody gives two shits about your deluded take on personal experiences - let it go.

Obama's been president for 3.5 years, and he has a fairly consistent political stand, whereas Romney's a walking contradiction. Obviously, conservatives don't like Obama's political stand, which is their right. So why can't you just say you're voting for the other guy because you're a conservative, and leave it at that?
Quote:
Gee, you quoted his book from several years ago, where he was speaking about his childhood. Wow, this is breaking news! Get a life. You guys elected George W cokehead TWICE, who also created the debt we're in. Is there an IQ test to get a BMW?
Quote:
So does this count as one of hundreds of personal attacks against the guy, or do you have some miraculous qualifier for your depraved posts?

This may clarify why I'm asked to write proposals for government contractors as if I'm explaining things to a 7 year old.
Quote:
Do you understand percentages? It doubled under Bush, It's up less than 50% under Obama, Einstein. But the main point is the cause of the debt - 2 wars and 2 unfunded tax cuts, all Bush. And TARP, which was Bush. And the shortfall caused by the massive recession we just went through. Obama's stimulus constitutes a fraction of the debt, and most of It's been paid back. You need to find stupider people to debate with.