View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
AlpinWeiss

Drives: E90 328i xDrive

Windshield City in Chantilly, VA

About a week ago, BMW of Rockville cracked my windshield during an oil change. The GM Larry Sevrin worked out an acceptable solution. He offered up to $250 for my deductible and a $100 credit for service/parts in the future. My glass deductible was $500 and my insurance actually cancelled the claim because they said it would be cheaper for me to fix on my own. I gave a few shops in the area a call on Monday. I got quoted some seriously obscene prices. One place said $500, another said $780 because I have the rain sensor.

Finally I gave Windshield City a call and the owner Mike immediately quoted me $350 including tax. He did not have the windshield in stock and said he would call me back once he received it. Within 48 hours, he called me back with the good news that he had my windshield. Mike was very flexible on scheduling. They do the work either at your place or at their shop. I work in Herndon so I chose to stop by their shop since it was close by.

I got there on time and was very happy to see that they were ready to start work on my car as well. My time is valuable and I was impressed when they started work on time and finished in 45 minutes. They moved my EZPass and Safety Inspection sticker over too. They have an office you can sit in and wifi if you need to do some work.

The total came out to be less than what I was quoted on the phone. They did a fantastic job and I won't hesitate to go back to them if I need a glass repair in the future. If you guys have any glass repair/work that you need done, definitely hit up Mike. Some of the best customer service and prices around!

Mike Koditek
703-502-9870
14620-D Flint Lee Road
Chantilly, VA 20151

http://www.yelp.com/biz/windshield-city-chantilly

You can see my coworker's new FR-S next to me
Attached Images

daily: E90 LCI 328i #AWE90
track toy: E36 M3 #bcRCR
instagram: omgwtfxbbq