View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #20
Hyper psi-atic
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 335i M-Sport, 6MT, AW/CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Amjo View Post
What a beautiful car - if I hadn't bought my black/saddle 335 3 months ago, I would have picked this up in a heartbeat. Life is cruel that way sometimes because this is the exact color combo I was looking for and with the sweet trim and M-Package ---- how is this still on the market????

Must be a rough economy though, I've been trying to unload my 07 328 for 3 months now and asking price is 3k below KBB (22k), but I have morons trying to buy the car for less than 14k ----

GLWS - hope it happens for you!
Thanks man. Yea i think you're exactly right on the bad economy. I had some people offering some ridiculous #'s when there is literally only a handful of orginal M-Sports for sale used in the country and all are at dealers that are selling them with over 10K more miles and the lowest was $36K sale price.

Happy I sold it to a good guy instead of a dealer that will rape someone on the price later. GLWS for you too, my brother in law also a 07 E92 he is trying to unload but he is out of warranty so it is near impossible for him to get any serious offers.
Hyper psi-atic is offline   United_States