View Single Post
      07-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
BV335
First Lieutenant

Drives: BMW 335I Coupe

Local here. Their service dept. has treated me well on a few issue's. Their parts guy has helped me out with price matches on a few items. Was thinking about a PPK, although I was talking with an SA and he wasn't sure if they've ever done one so we'll see if they can price match some other dealers and offer a reasonable installation time. I've heard 1.5 hours all the way to 6 for some dealers.

As long as you make appts for loaners they are excellent in setting you up. I ended up purchasing my car in Santa Maria due to the fact I couldn't find what I was looking for. Although they did try, dealt with Moshen a few times, nice guy.

Update on service department: Once you get there they offer great service and stay in touch when your vehilce is there. However it is very difficult to get someone to call you back. Also the SA's rarely answer. I had an SA checking on some wear and tear claims we looked at when I was there and I never heard back. Going to have to bring it up again when I'm back in there next month. Not trying to bash but they could definitely improve that aspect of their business. Called an SA about PPK installation time yesterday, we'll see if they get back to me or I have to start calling LA.

Last edited by BV335; 08-07-2012 at 09:05 AM.