View Single Post
      07-13-2012, 11:11 PM   #114
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///

Drives: 2014 M5 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
OK having mid morning tea so I shall pontificate.
I was married for 7.5 years to who I thought was my soul mate. I met her while I was working in Finland as an engineer. She worked as a manager of a POS burger shop.
Long and short of it we got married and 7.5 years I got a text message saying she wanted to get a divorce.
Turns out she was cheating on me for 6 months.

And here is what I should have known but didn't want to accept.
1) Women are bat shit crazy! A woman can be on fire and if a man tells her that she is on fire the man is wrong....it's has nothing to do with her being on fire it's simply that you are a man and you are WRONG!

2) You can't change people. Some people want to be more than who they are and go to school and get an education and dress well....and others just want to be no greater than managers of POS burger stands!

So let's take into account what the above mean to you as a man dating a woman with kids. Well if the motherfucker monkeys are cutting holes in your leather seats and using a bat to "modify" your car guess what...it's all your fault for having a nice car and not "understanding" them.

And once a single mom with no education and a career...always a single mom with no education and a career...so you better have a good lawyer and spending money.

So to sum it up....why would any man worth his salt date a single mom? I mean really? What is in it for you?

Now this is coming from a guy who's mom married a great guy when she had two bat shit crazy kids...me and my younger brother.

But that man is a facking saint! I on the other hand...I am not! And he got lucky, my facking SOB father left the country so there were no baby daddy issues.

So to sum it up, she cute? She hot? WTF is the matter with you? Don't you know any strippers you can date?
Well said!

There will always be exceptions, but the exceptions prove the rule:

Quote:
And once a single mom with no education and a career...always a single mom with no education and a career...so you better have a good lawyer and spending money.

2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom