07-14-2012, 11:55 PM   #25
Yoro35i
TROll
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E92 335I M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio Llona View Post
I have an M-sport 335i. I have been trying to confirm if the springs are different in the sport and the M-sport versions. My front springs are "D6" and the rears are "D3". Are yours the same? I have heard that the rear springs were upgraded to linear type springs by BMW on cars built after Nov 2010. My car was built in May 2010.

I just ordered Dinan camber plates and Koni FSD shocks and will be isntalling them over the weekend. I would like to update the rear springs.
M-sport 335i ..which chasis body do you have..e90,91,92 or 93..without saying which body you have..things can get confusing as makkan has a e90 and then you guys comparing the springs maybe e90 v e93 and wondering why it's different....
MY08 E92 335i M Sport|Wrap by Surrey Project |ETS Intercooler|VSRF Dp's|BMS OCC|BMC filter|CoBB AP|EBC Yellow & Coolcarbons rear|Alpina AT Map|Michelin PSS |CF grills,CF mirror,CF Performace spoiler|LCI light|CIC controller retrofit|2014 Mods: Birds B3 Suspension kit,Project Mu pads,Afe Filter and PTF Protune & Pilot sports cups. Gone:Forged FMIC, Eisenmann Race Quad, Eisenmann Sport Dual, Duke Dynamic Diffuser. Eibach Pro springs.