I have found myself with more brake parts than I need.
I have the following parts for sale - ideal for upgrading the brakes on an E90, E91, E92, E82, E88, E87 or whatever you can make them fit on.
What do I have here?
L & R 135i Front Callipers w/ approx 30000km
L & R 135i Front Disks w/ approx 30000km
L & R 135i Rear Callipers w/ approx 30000km - No pads
L & R 135i Front brake shields
L & R 125i/123d rear brake disks (un-used, still in wrappers)
L & R 125i/123d rear Callipers (un-used, one unwrapped for photo)
L & R 125i/123d rear pads (un-used)
Front & Rear brake pad sensors (one new, one used).
New Brembo fitment hardware for 135i front callipers.
Some points -
1. For Non 135i cars, I think the hand-brake mechanism is different - so the rear 135i callipers might not be a direct bolt-on without some investigation. (Hence why I would recommend purchasing the new 125i rear brake set just in case). I'm not familiar with E9X handbrake setups...
2. Would prefer to sell whole lot together, but open to offers.
3. This is a manual car that lives in Canberra - I engine brake a lot and am generally gentle with my brakes. This car also hasn't been tracked.
4. These are in three boxes, which naturally, are heavy. I'll work with the buyer with dimensions/weights etc for shipping - buyer covers shipping.
5. I frequently visit Sydney - for a Sydney buyer that's not in a rush, I could bring them down on my next visit - saving postage.
6. I'm not sure what is required to fit these brakes on your car - so what you see is what you get. Buyer is responsible for their own research to see if they can make these work (including wheel clearance, mounting hardware etc).
What am I after for them? AUD$1300 for everything plus buyer covers shipping.