Another coding success.
My cable arrived from one-stop ahead of scheduled and I managed to cobble together enough of INPA, toolset32 and NCSExpert to get started with my 2008 E90.
- added digital speedo
- permitted comfort close from remote
- stopped IHKA AUTO button from turning on the AC
- changed my battery to an AGM from a flooded type (updated VO to CAS and FRM, coded CAS with new battery string) - none of the howtos I found seem to cover it all, they do one half but not the other
- registered the new battery (using Toolset 32)
- enabled ventilation timers on my URAD2
I am still seeking:
- any possibility of enabling weather band (no iDrive)
- tuning the IHKA for more/cooler airflow (INTENSITY) particularly when there's low solar load
- get DIS or similar fully functional so that I can exercise ABS during fluid flushes, reset all adaptations, DIY the "scheduled maintenance" which is a glorified code read
- look into module software updates via WinKFP (scary - may not bother)