07-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #33
rohms3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
What am I wrong about? The Caprice and Spark are not currently for sale Chevy models in the US.

Over the past 30 years, GM has sold the Daewoo Pontiac Lemans, rebadged Suzukis, Opals, Toyotas, and Aussie models, and shared parts with Saab. Chrysler was selling rebadged Mitsubishis in the early 80's. Ford was selling rebadged Mazdas years ago, and making Jaguar crosses. Chrysler was controlled by Daimler and is now controlled by Fiat. So what does this all mean? Is GM a foreign company? They are now making more of their American market cars in North America than in the past. The point is, it's a US based company that enables about 2 million American jobs.
Quit weaseling your way around the truth. The spark goes on sale in August/September. 1 month. Like I said that means they are on their way down the production line and sitting on boats right now.

You clearly said earlier in the thread that GM makes no cars for the US in Korea. You were wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar
Wrongo! Not any more. Try knowing what the f-k you're talking about before attempting to make a useful post.