View Single Post
      07-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
Gamoto
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 08 E93 M3 6MT/13 335ix/ 13 X3/

Hey, Liberals: Obama said small business owners didn't build their own businesses!

Well then who did!! How can he say this with a straight face? and how would anyone with any brains believe such a ridiculous statement!

"Look, if youíve been successful, you didnít get there on your own. You didnít get there on your own. Iím always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something Ė there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.Ē

ďIf youíve got a business Ė you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.Ē

It isnít the struggling entrepreneurs who go to a bank and more or less sign their lives away to receive loans for the survival of their businesses Ė itís Obama and his friends that help. It isnít those that save and save and sacrifice for years in hopes of starting their own businesses Ė itís Obama and the rest of Washington that do. It isnít the people that do the manual labor during the day and all the administrative duties at night just to scrape by Ė it must be Obama. It isnít those that deplete their retirement funds to chase a dream of personal success without partners or bosses Ė it is Obama who sacrifices. It isnít those that donít get to see their children every afternoon after school because they are toiling to save for their childrenís college funds Ė itís big government thatís doing that.

Youíve started a small business, sacrificed happiness, money, time, blood, sweat, and tears, and then you get taxed so that, according to Hot Airís Jazz Shaw, ďyou can give that money back to all the other people who actually built [your] business.Ē

President Obama shows once again that he has no idea how a free market works. Instead of praising the hard work and sacrifices made by small business owners, he wants the government to receive praise for hiring teachers and paving roads? Blasphemous.