07-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #25
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States

Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Looks awesome.
Thank you! I;ve always been a fan of your car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkors View Post
Jealous ex is jealous of car
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what's going on...she loved this car and I'm doing everything she wanted to do when she was driving it. It was her choice to have new clothes/pedicures instead of mods though (she did buy the AP though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan23 View Post
Ask her why she mad?? The car looks fantastic as is!
Thanks! Oh she always mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSoloE93 View Post
Ghetto?! Haha I don't like those wheels but it's definitely not ghetto! Haha
Yeah I know that people might not be into them but I really really wouldn't want my car to be ghetto looking no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spec Dan View Post
keep your wheels AS-IS. nothing ghetto about your ride or wheels. just another hatuh jealous of you, a playuh.
I was really happy with them when I picked them up...I knew she was hating when she wss like "maybe it's just because the car is red" and I was like, "bXXch, you are the one who always wanted the red!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Looks really good, dousn't look ghetto at all.
Thank you! Your car is really clean looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD74 View Post
I don't think the wheels looks bad at all. I love the overall stance of the car, they look great
THANKS! I know the stance might not be ideal for racing or whatever, but for driving on the streeets and occasional "spirited driving" on the back roads it's fine. I have taken some turns pretty hard with people in the car and a full tank of gas and have no issues with rubbing.