View Single Post
      07-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #41
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33 View Post
Scotch, since you are so resistant to the truth about GM, and you read automotive news, would you care to tell us all where the Chrysler 300 is made? I'll give you a hint, it's not Detroit.

We loaned them some money too...
Why are you harrassing me? There is no "truth about GM" that I'm "so resistant" to. Over the past dozen posts, I've discussed where all the GM products are made. And I'm not your f-king puppet; if you want to discuss where the Chrysler 300 is made, go ahead.

What is your point in continuing this? Am I stating anything that's not true? Am I saying that certain GM models which are built in Australia or Korea are actually built in Ohio?

I've clarified my point about a half-dozen times now, I'm not repeating it again. If you don't like my rules and qualifiers, that's your problem. And if it's your contention that GM and Chrysler should've been left to fold, because some of the models they sell are built overseas, then as I've repeatedly stated, I disagree with you. The bailout has been extremely successful.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States