View Single Post
      07-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes

Drives: e92 335i 6mt

Satellite Radio Question

so i'm loving my satellite radio. i listen to it more than my ipod now.

about 2 weeks ago i was listening to it when all of a sudden it went to channel 184 (i think) and the idrive screen said it was "siriusxm preview" and gave a phone number. it wouldn't let me change the channel. i figured there was something up with my subscription, but i was going out so i didn't feel like dealing with it right then.

it didn't work the next day on my drive to work, but randomly on my way home i switched from ipod to radio and it was working agian.

yesterday this whole thing started again. it won't let me leave that channel and i don't really know why it's doing this.

i'm hoping it will just go back to normal again mainly because i don't know the phone number the subscription is under or if BMW is supposed to be paying it or what.

i have sirius in an f150 i sometimes drive for work and have never had this happen and my parents have it in 4 different cars and don't know either

but has anyone else experienced this or know why it's doing this?