I know you guys like the befores and afters, so here's mine. Progress is minimal, but I'll get there eventually.
First, my old car, 2006 TIAG E90 320d, sold in December last year as I got a great offer for it. Nice car but not as refined as the 325i.
Then almost a week later I got my hands on the proper 6 cyl E90. It's the entry model - 325i Montego Blue 2007. It has very low milage and is in great shape mechanically. It has sports seats and generally well specced. No Idrive though, but has xenons, part leather, sports steering wheel, cruise control, heated seats, etc.
Here it is in winter mode.
Car also came with 17s from factory for summer. Condition of paint as you can see from this pic is pretty poor - swirls etc, looks like mechanical wash was the preferred choice of the previous owner.
So, a wash, clay, polish, and wax. Also debaged it for a good measure.
Here’s what I’ve done the car since I bought it:
- 193M 18in rims with Michelin Pilot Sport run flats - swapped with a friend who took my 17s as his winter set. Win-Win.
- M3 lip spoiler
- Debadged trunk
- Removed plastic license plate frames for that clean look
- Installed chrome OEM exhaust tips (didn’t come on 325i)
And few moving pics:
interior (all stock):
- Piano black or CF fabric wrap (currently burl walnut trim)
- Alpina lip or OEM splitters (thoughts?)
- BMW Performance Exhaust
- Retrim steering wheel into alcantara (like on CRT) or retrofit Msport (thoughts?)
- tint windows and smoke tail lights
All comments welcome!