Originally Posted by daveoreo
So here's the deal - I live in the middle of nowhere. Nowhere. Nada. Corn. Beans. Nothing. Chicago is about 3 1/2 hours away and it looks like it's my best option for maintenance on my 335i.
Here's what I need done:
- Macht Snell OC3 Reconnected (Wiring came loose when I picked up the car)
- Vishnu PROcede upgraded or re-installed (Really screwing up my car/accelerations/etc with incorrect fuel flow)
- New lighting firmware installed (upgraded car to LED Tails)
- MAYBE get a meth kit installed
- MAYBE get another key made (Yea, I'm assuming this will have to be done at a dealership)
Here's what I'm hoping for:
- A mechanic in Chicago that can do all of the above at a reasonable cost.
- I can make an appointment, bring my car, leave it for a day or two, and pick it back up.
Any suggestions or introductions are greatly appreciated!
Dubwerks in libertyville installed a oil cooler kit for me at a good price. In peoria there is a kauth & Mayeur they are reasonable as well and a lot closer to you.