Well bought all this stuff thinking I would take the time to use it but just not going to be the case. I'll pass on some savings to someone that would like the perfect detailing starter kit. Basically brand new except for two of the polishes which were barely used.
1) 6" Griots Random Orbital - Brand new never used - never taken out of the box
2) 32 oz Menzerna Super Intensive Polish (SIP) (first step) (Maybe used 1 oz)
3) 32 oz Menzerna PO85RD Micro Polish (second step) (Maybe used 1oz)
4) 16 oz Menzerna PO106FF (third step) (New)
5) 12 oz Meguiars 105 (New)
6) 4 squeeze bottles (New) for the above. Much easier to put into squeeze bottles than trying to use a 32 oz bottle.
7) 12 Lake Country pads (1 orange, 1 white, 1 green, 1 red, 2 black) (New never used)
So as you can see everything you need to compound/detail away. About the only thing you need is microfibers and some clay bars.