View Single Post
      07-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
Synectic

Drives: 2010 e92 335i mtech

Selling a few parts out of 3 e92s

Im selling a few parts out of 3 of my cars, most of these items are used but in nearly perfect condition, just switched out to get new parts, ill upload pics in 2 or so days.
Misc:

JB3,Had this for about 50 miles before i got a jb4--175
Selling headlights with ballast, ordered these from germany and got them sent here, used for about 3k miles, excellent condition--1300
white (i think) driver's side mirror crap, the oval shaped one-15

montego blue items:

Side skirt, i have a side skirt for the driver's side, its in okay condition, please look at photo.--$10(im not sure if its still in a great usable condition)

Sparkling graphite:

Side skirts, switching these out for m3 replicas, im still currently using them, but theyre in great shape--175 for the pair
trunk, changed out the trunk for a CSL, great condition, has 335i badge on it-300

Black sapphire

Driver's side sideskirt, (mtech) excellent condition, changing out because the right one was damaged--90
grill from mtech front bumper--not sure on price, but offer up
front left fog light, the right is broken, not sure if you could still use, but ill throw it in for free if you want---offer up

Also selling 193m rims off my car, selling since I'm getting a new set, some curb rash I'll post pics later. Rears can survive for the summer but need to be replaced, one front was replaced in the summer along with the rim, the other front has around 80% tread
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kte4fd3bxja4kzi/eWrJEnwYLG#/

Feel free to offer on all of these, pm me or text for pics

i have a few random parts that i bought on ebay that i never used, will post those in a bit

Last edited by Synectic; 03-03-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Synectic is offline   United_States