Originally Posted by Dynomyte
If I have voice command do I need an additional mic or can it be used for both or removed and used as the BT mic only? I never use voice command.
My car is 2007 fully loaded - BT
The mic is used for both, the voice command and the BT functionality. Before using the VC you need to store the names by voice in your car system, so your voice tags must be manually created before dialing by name. Here are the steps:
- Press the voice input button on the steering wheel.
- Say the name and repeat the entry upon request.
-Say the phone number upon request.
-Say "Save". After the name and number are saved, the number can be dialed by saying
- "Dial name", Say the name on request.
- Confirm the prompt with "Yes".
Numbers can also be dialed by pressing the phone
button and saying
- “dial number” Follow the prompts once
number is confirmed by the vehicle, and then say “dial number
Folow the link here below for complete instructions for both non-idrive and idrive equipped cars:
Hope that will help you out