View Single Post
      07-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #7
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)

Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
I've made 2 purchases from them....the first purchase was for a VRS Type 1 M3 rear diffuser in polyurethane and it came pretty good, had to do some trimming to get it to fit like I like, but for $100 I wasn't mad. Customer service with them is great, I left a neutral feedback and within a day a rep emailed me asking what would have made everything better. I talked to the guy and he was more then helpful, and he made things better.

2nd purchase was the same rear diffuser in cf....and I was not happy with how it was made. The construction was horrible. It was not full CF (which I figured it would be) It was CF over the polyurethane, and it looked as if the piece was incompletely put together. But once again, I emailed them and after sending pics they were more the willing to take the piece back and refund the money.
MSport front// CPS Front lip// M3 Side Skirts// Custom M3 (non wide body) rear bumper// VRS Type 1 Rear Diffuser// ACS style roof spoiler// AC Schnitzer Pedals// VRSF FMIC// Simota CF Intake// Magnaflow Axle Back// AccuAir/UAS airbags// 20" Vossen CV5 // Vredestein Tires// Custom sound sytem // BUY MY VOLKS
ACEE is offline   United_States