View Single Post
      07-25-2012, 02:48 AM   #12
YoungGuns
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: AW 1M

Hey guys, just had my 20w Cree 4 led installed. I was a bit confused initially as I had ordered the 12W but HPB sent me a letter saying that the product was sent to me as a tester. I had been running GP Thunder H8 Angel Eyes for a while - not the brightest to say the least. Especially when the HIDs are running the GP Thunders dim quite a lot.

The build of the product is great, very robust. Installation was easy, took no more than 20 minutes for both Angel Eyes to be swapped and installed. Have been running the 4 Cree LED's for around 2 weeks now and they're amazing. I've only uploaded pics of them taken in the garage, but even in daylight they're really bright.

I would have to say the inner ring is extremely bright, but the outer ring isn't bad at all. Seen LUX 5k in person (in a different lighting situation) but to me these are very much comparable to LUX (imo if not better) - and at a much greater value too. To sum it up, aside from a slightly slow delivery I can't be happier with the purchase.

Old GP Thunder H8

Installed with HID on

HID's off, Angel eyes are slightly bluer than the LED strip

Last edited by YoungGuns; 07-25-2012 at 03:00 AM.