dluke
Sh!t happens... Deal with it

Drives: '06 Alpine 330i

Garage List
'06 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteM3 View Post
Hrm...

dluke, your method is not working for me. I have confirmed which daten file is the one being used to write (for my 09 M3, it is FRM2_E89.C09), changed line 1 from (01) to (06), then processed the ECU with the MAN file created from the TRC I read when going into the NFRM module.

I confirmed that triple turn signal was disabled in iDrive, and that the MIND_ANZ_ZYKL_TIPP_BLK option was set to "wert_01".

Upon finishing, turned off the car, turned it back on and tested the blinker and only get 1 blink.

What am I doing wrong?

Anyone else having the same problem?
*** FYI - (this info was courtesy of tlp.. a member of my other bmw coding forum.. so thanks go to tlp!) - for some newer years the 'one touch' blinker setting follows the keys (just like the seat and side mirror positions).. if this is the case for your model (i think mostly any model with FRM2 or FRM3) you will have 3 MIND_ANZ_ZYKL_TIPP_BLK functions (MIND_ANZ_ZYKL_TIPP_BLK_1; MIND_ANZ_ZYKL_TIPP_BLK_2; MIND_ANZ_ZYKL_TIPP_BLK_3) instead of just the one. so you will need to make sure that the settings are the same for all three functions, both within the daten file and the .MAN

btw - this was the case for EliteM3, he had sent me a PM and was able to get the blinker count mod working for him!!

hope this may help some..

dluke

Last edited by dluke; 09-22-2012 at 02:06 PM.