View Single Post
      07-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #22
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Masterplan's Avatar
17
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: F30 EBII 330D
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Phoned up the finance company and got the settlement. It's not too bad, but I suspect I'd need to really push to get them to clear the finance on it.

Would waiting until August or later in the year be more beneficial to me? Or is it best to start looking now and seeing what's out there?