Originally Posted by DSC_OFF
Sounds good... I'm going to be following the weather each day, and decide whether or not take off the RS3's and throw on the Star Specs. Last I checked, T-storms all week but sunny/dry for the weekend.
I wonder how the HPDE groups will be organized...
3 groups: beg/interm/adv
2 groups: beg + interm 1 / interm 2 + adv
I just checked and it looks like 90*F on Saturday and humid; 40% chance of precip. Sunday looks better, 81*F, still humid, but 20% chance of precip.
I think I'm going to head out around 2-3 pm tomorrow. If you want to meet up for dinner or something, that'd be cool.
Edit: I just realized you changed your forum name ... I was like who did I just quote!?