Badboy8813
Private

Drives: f10 2012 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu- View Post
Hi,

The LUX h8 in my driver side headlight (e92) is beginning to fail. The light goes in and out randomly (may be related to temperature). I tested OEM bulb to rule out it being a problem with my car.

How do i go about getting a warranty replacement? Do you still have the older v2's in stock so i have a matching set?

Thanks

-Christopher
Hi Christopher,
Our LUX units do have a thermal protection built into the unit so that might be the issue. We have been in a heat wave the last few days so that is mostly likely the cause. The light will shut off shortly to cool down and prevent damage to the lights.
If you still experience issues please send us an e-mail. Sales@LuxAngelEyes.com Thank you
My driver side bulb just went out also. I just sent you an email about warranty replacement. Thanks.
'12 F10 550i 20x9/20x10.5 BBS CH-R wheels, Brembo Big Brakes from Dinan, Dinan Air to Water Intercooler, Dinan Stage 3 Tune, H&R Springs, Carbon Fiber decklid, Black 550i badges, Black side badges, Black grill, Tinted windows, and Active Autowerke Exhaust